Wednesday, 8 June 2016

About this blog

Soaking in the sights of lovely Singapore! 

Hi everyone! The idea for this blog came about one day while I was travelling in Nice and happened to chance upon a blog from a local resident. It was through this blog that I was able to navigate my way around Nice. And that was when a Eureka moment struck me. Why not do the same for tourists coming to Singapore?

So after coming back from Nice, I started creating this blog - Best of SIN. Why SIN? Cause that's the first 3 letters of Singapore! I figured Best of Singapore would be a mouthful and way too long to type out.

I'm eager to feature articles that are of interest to you. So do drop me a message if there's something that's of interest to you. 

If you would like to collaborate with me, do drop me an email at thebestofsin@gmail.com with the subject title, "collaborate".

XOXO

Grace

0 comments:

Post a Comment